John Feinstein cuts through the sports hype
with refreshing honesty to deliver the most informed talk show in sports. Unlike anyone else, Feinstein’s sports-journalistic-DNA drives him to the story behind the story, taking listeners places usually off limits to fans.
The John Feinstein Show is a deep dive beyond the day’s headlines and tomorrow’s stories with an award-winning columnist and author, who’s been on-the-ground and in the locker room. No softball questions. No press conference sound bites. No bandwagon coverage. Just the real story.
- Unmatched rolodex of sports opinion-makers
- Hard-hitting questions, fresh angles and off-the-beaten-path stories
- Numerous books including:
- The all-time best seller A Good Walk Spoiled (1995): a year inside life on the PGA Tour as told through seventeen participating players
- The acclaimed, A Season On the The Brink (1986): details of the turbulent 1985-86 season of Indiana University’s men’s basketball team